You are looking for highly specialised translators who are familiar with your particular medical area and your branch of industry?
Then you have come to the right place! In our almost 20 years as the in-house language service department of a global player in the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals and medical technology, we worked for all functions and business units within that company.
Your benefit: In addition to extensive medical expertise, we also acquired a profound knowledge of the industry – and this is reflected in our texts.
By participating in further education and training, reading specialist literature and attending conferences, are keeping up to date with the latest developments in the life sciences and the translation industry. That is why Beomed Translation Team can give you: The best medicine for your text.
You too can benefit from our industry knowledge and our expertise as translators in the following specialist areas:
- Antibiotic resistance and antibiotic stewardship
- Anti-infective agents / infectiology / infectious diseases
- Orphan diseases (e.g. amyloidosis, thalassaemia)
- Infectious diseases and vaccines
- Immunotherapy and immune system disorders (e.g. therapeutic proteins, immunoglobulins)
- Haemophilia (e.g. clotting factor products/blood coagulation factors)
- Transfusion medicine (e.g. cell separators/apheresis devices, columns and disposables)
- Cardiology (e.g. cardiac catheters, heart valves, TAVI, vascular surgery, MIS)
- Renal therapy (e.g. peritoneal dialysis, haemodialysis, dialysis solutions)
- Infusion therapy (e.g. IV solutions, infusion pumps, infusion equipment)
- Nutrition therapy (e.g. compounding solutions and equipment)
- Anaesthesia (e.g. anaesthetics and administration equipment)
- Biological wound closure (e.g. fibrin sealants)
- Diagnostics (e.g. immunoassays, immunoanalysers, test kits)
- Oncology (e.g. cytostatic drugs)
- Biotech: Innovative technologies for the development of new medicines (e.g. reversible PEGylation, RNAi)